Custom Pickleball Paddles for Groups & Clubs$49.99
CUSTOM CLUB PADDLES
We all love to socialize with our friends and find common interests ... Read More
CUSTOM CLUB PADDLES
We all love to socialize with our friends and find common interests - especially when it involves pickleball. You know what joy it can bring to be a part of group that shares an identity, so why not show your passion for the sport in a way that you and your friends will all enjoy?
ProLite has been making custom paddles for clubs, organizations, small and large groups for more than 30 years. The paddles that we customize are the same great paddles that win national championships. They're USAPA approved for tournaments and player approved for fun. We can even match your team shirts and they work great for fundraising!
Have a look at some of the paddles we've created for other pickleball clubs, resorts and groups. If you have questions please call us at 888-775-9615. Or, to get started right away, send us your artwork and we we'll get busy making your special paddles.
- There is a minimum of 5 paddles per order to receive discount pricing of $49 per paddle.
- More than 30 paddles per order reduces the price to $45 per paddle.
- SHIPPING IS FREE!
- Exceptional combination of balance, power, and control
- High performance oversize fiberglass construction for high impact shots
- Popular Blaster shape with engineered Aluminum Honeycomb Core
- LARGE sweet spot, great for the tennis to pickleball converts
- Softer feel with the power of a composite paddle
- Perfectly contoured handle for all grip variations.
- One of a kind PICKLEBALL ONLY tapered end cap allowing for an extra firm hold
- Used and endorsed by Corrine Carr, Women's Doubles Gold Medalist
- USAPA Approved
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Approximate Weight: 7.3 - 7.8 oz.
- Length: 15 3/4"
- Width: 8 1/8"
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/8"
- Grip Length: 5"
- Grip: ProLite No-Slip Thin Grip
- Ordering custom paddles is easy. Send us your logo or other art in digital form as a high resolution (300 dpi). Vertical images work best.
- Please note the ProLite logo and paddle model will appear on each paddle.
- Custom paddles typically take 2-3 weeks to be completed. Please order your with enough lead time for special occasions. In some cases, we may be able to accommodate rush orders
- ProLite reserves the right to reject any image if there are clear copyright concerns.