Dink Pickleball Paddle$90.00 $58.00 (you save $32.00)
If you're that competitive player that lives on the kitchen line, needs quick wri ... Read More
If you're that competitive player that lives on the kitchen line, needs quick wrist speed and maneuverability for the soft touch and controlled slam, then the Dink Black & Blue is your next paddle. Different from all the other kids on the block... the unique Dink Black & Blue is handcrafted in Wisconsin, using stiff-core polymer honeycomb for touch and feel, and sandwiched between hardened-tight fiberglass skins for their durability and light weight. Comes with a pickleball only tapered end cap and the most durable matte finish on the market that provides unrivaled spin control.
With it's unique shape and average weight of a scant 7.8 ounces, your gonna swear you're holding a ping pong paddle...the Dink Black & Blue will fit your hand like a glove!
- Skin: Hardened-Tight Fiberglass Skin with extremely durable matte finish
- Core: Stiff-Core Polymer Honeycomb
- Micro Edge Technology: Innovative micro edge guard technology securely fits the paddle. Lightweight, thinner, and structurally superior
- Avg. Weight: 7.8 oz
- Width: 8.75 inches (one of the widest paddles ever made!)
- Length: 15.25 inches
- Grip Length: 4.5 inches
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4 inches
- Grip Type: ProLite No-Slip Thin Grip
- Handcrafted in the USA – Wisconsin Proud!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- "Green Zone" approved for quiet communities
- Made in the USA