No fuss – just results - like the players who swing them. No other manufacturer has truly taken steps to veer off the path and produce a paddle with innovative performance characteristics like this one. Much of what you see on the market today is similar to one another. Chrome is a difference maker, a dominant force poised to heighten your game regardless of skill level - using every bit of permitted dimension allowed by the USAPA for sanctioned tournament play.
For you power hitters or single’s players, the polypropylene honeycomb core delivers the smackdown like no other. Chrome’s elongated, tear drop shape is perfectly suited to carry its omnipotent, forgiving sweet spot in the largest area of the paddle. No other “long” paddle or blade on the market has engineered the elongated shape to enhance the sweet spot until the Chrome NRG came to fruition.
On those base line ground strokes, its loaded, head weight momentum demands that the ball react off the paddle spring loaded coming at your opponent with even more speed!
- Core: 13 mm Polypropylene Honeycomb
- Facing: Fiberglass with PowerGrit Surface Technology-provides greater traction for increased spin
- Elongated and Oversize Sweet Spot
- Length: 16 5/8"
- Width: 7 5/16"
- Weight: 7.6-8.0 oz.
- Grip: PROLITE Comfort Contour Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4" Length: 4 1/2"
- Low Profile Tapered Edge
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA's specifications