Great spinning paddle
CRUSH PowerSpin with SPINtac™
REVOLUTIONARY! The CRUSH PowerSpin is ProLite’s newest paddle release built on the Company’s most successful paddle shape – the Magnum. But this one’s not graphite like the Magnum – and it has some attitude.
***For Every Paddle Ordered Receive 2 FREE Wrist Sweatbands***
The interior of the CRUSH is constructed of QuadCore™ polymer honeycomb, sandwiched between two sheets of ProLite’s new, durable, SPINtac™ fiberglass panels. What does this mean to the average player? A quiet paddle built for spin, with an oversized face, plenty of control and tons of CRUSHing power.
The CRUSH PowerSpin™ paddles not only look great, they’re performance masters. Utilizing the very best in QuadCore™ polymer honeycomb cell technology, these paddles will stand up to any challenge on the court – any ball type and any opponent. Light head weight means faster responses. Smaller grip size adds control on those inside-out net shots. Baseline drives and power packed volleys are givens. And its SPINtac™ surface is designed for ultimate spin control at the moment you call on it. The exclusive ProLite MicroEdge™ guard is unobtrusive yet it adds to the overall balance, resulting in finesse shots as needed, and an abundance of power when the time is right.
Made in three different graphic styles named Surf, Skate and Snow – each is uniquely designed to appeal to pickleball athletes who play hard and deserve to stand out. NOT DESIGNED FOR WALLFLOWERS.
- CRUSH Surf emulates an ocean wave curl in deep, dark blue water. Contrasted with splash tones in a variety of blues and muted bubbles rising from the paddle handle. Hot coral color highlights the paddle name.
- CRUSH Skate is a little rad with a turquoise grunge version of the ProLite ball and bolt. The design is contrasted with a coral colored geometric shape on a gritty looking skate park background in dark gray tones.
- CRUSH Snow is truly unique. It features an antiqued, holographic look of an eagle wing fading from brilliant pinks to translucent greens and blues. The paddle name is highlighted as part of the design in a neon turquoise.
• Durable SPINtac™ hitting surface
• QuadCore™ polymer honeycomb cell technology
• Exclusive ProLite MicroEdge™ guard
• Edgy, in-your-face graphic designs
• Exclusive ProLite PBO™ end cap
• Contoured handle with all NEW SofTac Cushion Grip along with a free color coordinated ProLite No-Slip Thin Grip
• Approved for quiet zone, noise restricted communities
• Weight 7.4-7.8 ounces
• Length: 15 1/2" - Width: 7 7/8”
• Grip circumference 4 1/8" - length 5 1/4"
• Limited lifetime warranty
• 5-year no dead spot warranty
• Since 1984, all ProLite paddles are manufactured in the USA and meet the USAPA's specifications
• Crush Spec Sheet [DOWNLOAD]
I have played with this paddle, and really like the ability to put extra spin on the ball. The grip is nice and tacky as well. It is a really nice paddle. I have ordered a lot of other paddles. But as a reseller. I don't play many of them. But everyone I have sold a paddle to, seems extremely pleased. These paddles sell themselves. I don't really have to do anything, other than let people try them out.
I just started playing with it today. I really like the paddle. I only gave it four stars. Because I couldn't really rate it as of yet. It seems to grip the ball better than my Titan. And I have to get used to that feeling. But MAN could I put some serious spin on the ball. I think once I get used to the feel. I will really like this paddle. Because ping pong is my base paddle sport, for pickleball. So I understand the spin aspect of game. And the grip is nice and tacky also. But I may have to add an extra wrap, because of the size of my hands.
This is a great paddle! I've had several paddles and this is by far my favorite. I like it way better than the Paddletek Wave that I just used previously. This paddle has great touch, power and control. I've found my new favorite paddle.
Like all paddles, you must allow time to adjust. I ALWAYS recommend having a few paddles and to continually switch. You never know if in the middle of a tournament you damage your favorite. If you are not familiar with your other paddles, it'll psych you out! The Crush Wave is light, strong, and precise. Although you can hit hard, it excels in the dink game and other precision shots.