The CRUSH PowerSpin paddle is built on the Company’s most successful paddle shape – the Magnum. But this one’s not graphite like the Magnum – and it has some attitude.
The interior of the CRUSH is constructed of noise dampening polypropylene honeycomb, sandwiched between sheets of PROLITE’s new, durable, fiberglass panels. On top, we've added a specific type of printing process that involves various levels of saturation resulting in a tackified surface. What does this mean to the average player? A quiet paddle built for spin, with an oversized face, plenty of control and tons of CRUSHing power.
The CRUSH PowerSpin paddle not only look great, they’re performance masters. Utilizing the very best in polypropylene honeycomb cell technology, these paddles will stand up to any challenge on the court – any ball type and any opponent. Light head weight means faster responses. Smaller grip size adds control on those inside-out net shots. Baseline drives and power packed volleys are givens. And its SpinTac Surface Technology is designed for ultimate spin control at the moment you call on it.
- CRUSH Skate design is a little rad with a turquoise grunge version of the PROLITE ball and bolt. The design is contrasted with a coral colored geometric shape on a gritty looking skate park background in dark gray tones.
- Core: Polypropylene Honeycomb
- Facing: Fiberglass with SpinTac Surface Technology, exclusive to PROLITE
- Length: 15 1/2"
- Width: 7 7/8"
- Weight: 7.6-8.2 oz.
- Grip: PROLITE SofTac 32 Cushion Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/8" Length: 5 1/4"
- Low Profile Tapered Edge
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA's specifications