Groove (Slightly Blemished)
Finally, a Pickleball Paddle Made From the Ground Up Specifically for Women! Introducing the Groove. She’s bright, athletic, adapts to a variety of situations and plays to win. "Women don’t want to feel like we’re swinging a club. A paddle should fit our hand, our stature, our style and our personality. It should be competitive and resilient like the women that play with them - and it should look good with our outfits."
From the moderately smaller paddle face, to the slightly smaller grip - its reduced weight and increased hitting power - this is the paddle women pickleball players have waited for. It’s the very first pickleball paddle designed in collaboration with women, and made specifically for them. Oh, and did we mention, the beautiful, fun graphics and colorful grips meant to coordinate with the paddle and apparel? Yes, we tried to cover it all while producing an exquisite playing paddle of the highest quality - made from the ground up – specifically for women.
- Tapered neck for quicker response
- Super size sweet spot
- Extremely balanced with light head weight
- Durable QuadCore™ polymer technology at its core
- Tough fiberglass paddle face
- ProLite's exclusive MicroEdge™ guard
- Since 1984, all ProLite paddles are manufactured in the USA and meet the USAPA's specifications
- "Green Zone" approved for quiet communities
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Length: 15 1/2" Width: 7 13/16"
- Weight 7.4-7.8 ounces
- Grip circumference 4 1/8"
- Contoured handle with color coordinated ProLite No-Slip Thin Grip
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review