Magnum Graphite Stealth
*Near perfect 1st quality paddle
*Slight cosmetic imperfection with NO effect on paddle performance
From the first second you pick up a Magnum, you'll get a sense that this one's different - special. The balance, grip size and dimensions seem ideal. And once you swing it, you'll experience ample power with great finesse for soft net play. This one is indeed special, with qualities that have led it to be among the winningest paddles in the world. The Magnum Graphite Stealth has lightweight responsive graphite carbon fiber face construction meant for high impact shots and ball control. It has a large centered sweet spot and longer handle perfect for the tennis to pickleball convert. It's the most balanced paddle on the market!
- Core: High Grade Nomex Honeycomb
- Facing: Graphite Facing
- Length: 15 1/2"
- Width: 7 7/8"
- Weight: 6.5-7.5 oz.
- Grip: PROLITE Comfort Contour Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/8" Length: 5 1/4"
- MicroEdge™ Guard
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA's specifications
- Magnum Graphite Stealth Spec Sheet (DOWNLOAD)
- Comparison Chart (DOWNLOAD)