This glove appears to be of good quality. Since my purchase I have only used the glove once. I did not really notice the difference of the copper technology. It is possible that it will take more uses before the copper technology starts to benefit. My only complaint is that I was unable to find a sizing chart for my hand. I purchased the large glove but it was very small. I think the extra-large would have been better suited for my hand. I think the hassle of sending the glove back to replace it would have just been more aggravating. Overall, good glove.
Pickleball Glove - Head Amp Pro CT
This one literally fits like a glove. The AMP Pro CT features several state-of-the-art technologies to ensure the perfect fit and grip while also taking care of your health and performance. You read right: The glove features CopperTech®, a Copper infused technology that has several really great things going for it: first, it improves the circulation of your working muscles and helps prevent strain and fatigue. It also wicks sweat away from the hand to prevent odor, provides much needed support for muscle stiffness, soreness and pain, and helps recovery time. As if that is not enough, the glove is also extremely comfortable and soft thanks to the premium Cabretta leather palm. The DryZone perforated fabric ensures an incredible fit and keeps your hand cool at the same time and Airprene protects your knuckles and increases the ventilation while the ribbed structure allows the glove to bend with your hand. As we said: it fits like a glove.
- CopperTech® Spandex & Wristband
- Copper Infused Technology
- Improves health and performance
- Supports improved circulation of working muscles
- Helps prevent strain and fatigue
- Wicks sweat away from the hand to prevent odor
- Provides support for muscle stiffness, soreness and pain
- Helps reduce recovery time
- Premium Cabretta leather palm with diamond embossed pattern for ultimate soft feel
- Dry Zone perforated fabric for incredible fit and ventilation to keep hand cool
- Leather backed thumb for increased durability
- Airprene is used for increased knuckle protection and ventilation. The ribbed structure also allows the glove to bend with your hand for ultimate grip and comfort.