Love these grips. Easy to put on. Do not overlap into the diamond area, just the solid edge or you will come up short.
PROLITE "No-Sweat" Diamond Pickleball Paddle Grip
Exclusive PROLITE "No-Sweat" Diamond Pickleball Paddle Grip
- Designed for ultimate tackiness that channels sweat away from your grip. The BEST grip for sweaty conditions!
- Aggressive diamond shaped traction designed for maximum control and less twisting in hand during ball contact
- Cushioned surface offers comfort and a firmer feel
- Rubberized soft feel increasing your firm hold of the paddle
- No grip on the market comes close to the comfort, strength, and durability of the No-Sweat Diamond Grip
- For descriptions on all PROLITE grips see our Grips Sell Sheet
I recently replaced the grip on my Apex paddle with the diamond grip. I've had a number of paddles with different grips and this is by far my favorite. I love the feel and texture of the grip as it is much more sweat resistant than others. Can be used with or without a glove.
This is my third re-grip with these grips-will not use any other grip. I really need the "No Sweat" grip and it does the complete job.
These are the only grips I will use. Everyone who has used my paddles love these grips.
I really like this grip. I have it on my titan. And I have re-gripped two of my other paddles with this grip. Real comfortable, with good cushioning, & tack. And so far, they(the grips) seem to be holding up real well also. And I play about fours a day, five to six days a week. So they get used a pretty fair amount.
First paddle I have re-gripped and it was simple. The feel, texture & moisture free grip is just what I was looking for.
So easy to apply and feels sooooo good! Very reasonable price. I ordered 2 and so glad I did. I have one to spare for future.
I love using the diamond grip! NO SWEAT!!! I think this grip should be placed on all paddles! Just saying!
I have this grip on my Titan Black Diamond paddle and bought several of them to place grips on my other paddles. Excellent grip for warm weather.
My paddle grip started to fall off my paddle. A friend sent me a link to a video showing how to replace the grip and it looked very easy. I ordered the grip and put it on in about 5 minutes. I ordered an extra grip to have "just in case" - the shipping was almost the cost of one grip so that made sense.