I highly recommend the Rebel paddle to players of all levels. To me, it is the best paddle on the market.
Rebel PowerSpin - New Design!
We tamed its Exterior. We didn't touch its heart & Soul! The New Look Rebel
***For Every Paddle Ordered Receive 2 FREE Wrist Sweatbands***
Designed for pickleball players with that non-conforming, non-traditional attitude, the Rebel PowerSpin name says it all! Don't let the calm design fool you. This paddle is a Powerhouse. The Rebel has a comfortable handle wrapped with ProLite’s comfort contour grip - you’ll not only look great on the court, you’ll stay cool as ice. Boasting an extra-long 16 inch reach, perfect balance and light 7.7-8.1 ounce weight, you'll never have to say stop. Play all day long in your own style with Rebel’s polymer core and textured fiberglass hitting surface with fantastic PowerSpin™ control, and deliver the goods with a soft touch or rowdy punch.
- QuadCore™ polymer – the strongest, quietest, lightest and most durable on the market
- MicroEdge™ guard for more surface area and consistent feel
- Quiet play for noise restricted communities
- The Rebel is at the absolute maximum allowed in size
- Variety of colors: Blue, Purple, Gold, and Red
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Since 1984, all ProLite paddles are manufactured in the USA and meet the USAPA's specifications
- "Green Zone" approved for quiet communities
- Textured PowerSpin™ paddle surface
- Extra-long 16” paddle face for enhanced spin control
- Lightweight ranging from 7.5 - 8.1 ounces
- Contoured handle with ProLite’s Comfort Contour™ grip for better control
- Grip circumference 4 1/4" - length 5"
- Rebel Spec Sheet [DOWNLOAD]