I highly recommend the Rebel paddle to players of all levels. To me, it is the best paddle on the market.
Rebel PowerSpin - New Design!
We tamed its Exterior. We didn't touch its heart & Soul! The New Look Rebel
Designed for pickleball players with that non-conforming, non-traditional attitude, the Rebel PowerSpin name says it all! Don't let the calm design fool you. This paddle is a Powerhouse. The Rebel has a comfortable handle wrapped with PROLITE’s comfort contour grip - you’ll not only look great on the court, you’ll stay cool as ice. Boasting an extra-long 16 inch reach, perfect balance and light 7.5-8.1 ounce weight, you'll never have to say stop. Play all day long in your own style with Rebel’s polymer core and textured fiberglass hitting surface with fantastic PowerSpin™ control, and deliver the goods with a soft touch or rowdy punch.
- Core: QuadCore™ Polymer Honeycomb
- Facing: Textured Fiberglass Surface with PowerSpin™ Control
- Extra-long paddle face for enhanced spin control
- Length: 16"
- Width: 7 13/16"
- Weight: 7.5-8.1 oz.
- Oversized Sweet Spot
- Grip: PROLITE Comfort Contour Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4" Length: 5"
- MicroEdge™ Guard
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Since 1984, all PROLITE paddles are manufactured in the USA and meet the USAPA's specifications
- Rebel Spec Sheet [DOWNLOAD]
- Comparison Chart (DOWNLOAD)