SuperNova Pro - Black Diamond Series
This stunning paddle includes all the best, highly sought after qualities coveted by advanced and professional players. From its beautiful, 100% woven carbon fiber surface - perfect for finesse shots and enhanced spin, to the top grade high performance polymer, honeycomb core - resulting in longer life and a ton of power – the SuperNova is set to be a dominating tool that will enhance player's skills on any pickleball court.
Perfect for tennis players transitioning to pickleball, the SuperNova is slightly heavier than the average pickleball paddle and balanced similarly to a tennis racquet. Many that have used the SuperNova have said it is as if you are playing with the strings of a tennis racquet. Made of the same material as the Titan Pro, the SuperNova’s playability is scientifically proven. The one-of-a-kind, woven carbon fibers of the surface “grab” the ball, despite its glossy smooth surface. Heat, direction of the fibers, pressure, velocity and impact all affect ball control resulting in a superior user experience.
- Core: Top Grade Polymer Honeycomb
- Facing: American Made Woven Carbon Fiber
- PROLITE's exclusive carbon fiber and vibration dampening system helps alleviate chronic tennis elbow and wrist pain through dispersion of energy throughout every fiber of the paddle
- Length: 15 9/16"
- Width: 8 1/8"
- Weight: 7.9-8.3 oz.
- Oversized Sweet Spot
- Grip: PROLITE SofTac 32 Cushion Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/8" Length: 5 1/4"
- Low Profile Tapered Edge
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA's specifications