SuperNova Pro - Black Diamond Series
This stunning paddle includes all the best, highly sought after qualities coveted by advanced and professional players. From its beautiful, 100% carbon fiber surface - perfect for finesse shots and enhanced spin, to the durable QuadCore™ polymer, honeycomb core - resulting in longer life and an ton of power – the SuperNova is set to be a dominating tool that will enhance play skills on any pickleball court.
Perfect for tennis players transitioning to pickleball, the SuperNova is slightly heavier than the average pickleball paddle and balanced similarly to a tennis racquet. Many that have used the SuperNova have said it is as if you are playing with the strings of a tennis racquet. Made of the same material as the Titan Pro, the SuperNova’s playability is scientifically proven. The one-of-a-kind, carbon fiber paddle face “grabs” the ball, despite its glossy smooth surface. Heat, direction of the fibers, pressure, velocity and impact all affect ball control resulting in a superior user experience.
- Core: QuadCore™ Polymer Honeycomb
- Facing: Highest Quality, American Made Carbon Fiber Facing
- PROLITE's exclusive carbon fiber and vibration dampening system helps alleviate chronic tennis elbow and wrist pain through dispersion of energy throughout every fiber of the paddle
- Length: 15 9/16"
- Width: 8 1/8"
- Weight: 7.6-8.2 oz.
- Oversized Sweet Spot
- Grip: PROLITE SofTac 32 Cushion Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/8" Length: 5 1/4"
- MicroEdge™ Guard
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA's specifications
- Supernova Spec Sheet [DOWNLOAD]
- Comparison Chart (DOWNLOAD)
Joy Leising reviews the PROLITE Supernova Pro