SuperNova Pro Black Diamond (Slightly Blemished)
Winner of 3 US Open Gold Medals! This stunning paddle includes all the best, highly sought after qualities coveted by advanced and professional players. From its beautiful, 100% carbon fiber surface - perfect for finesse shots and enhanced spin, to the durable QuadCore™ polymer, honeycomb core - resulting in longer life and an ton of power – the SuperNova is set to be a dominating tool that will enhance play skills on any pickleball court.
Defined as a star that explodes and becomes extremely luminous in the process, SuperNova describes the dynamic play style of Brazilian born ProLite Pro and Women’s National Champion, Simone Jardim. Even more compelling, scientists theorize that Black Diamonds (found in Brazil) originated in space from the debris of a supernova. Fitting.
The SuperNova paddle was designed to Jardim’s specifications. “When the opportunity came for me to help design a paddle with ProLite, I was really excited and honored” said Jardim. “I have always loved the feel of the Titan - its weight and balance, so the goal was to keep a similar feel and make the grip longer for my two-handed backhand” she continued. But there’s more to this new paddle than just a longer handle.
Perfect for tennis players transitioning to pickleball, the SuperNova is slightly heavier than the average pickleball paddle and balanced similarly to a tennis racquet. Made of the same material as the Titan Pro, the SuperNova’s playability is scientifically proven. The one-of-a-kind, carbon fiber paddle face “grabs” the ball, despite its glossy smooth surface. Heat, direction of the fibers, pressure, velocity and impact all affect ball control resulting in a superior user experience.
- 100% pure, high quality, carbon fiber facing for finesse shots and spin control
- QuadCore™ polymer honeycomb for enhanced power
- Oversized sweet spot
- MicroEdge™ guard
- Approved for quiet zone, noise restricted communities
- Sleek design and surface graphics
- Contoured handle with color coordinated ProLite No-Slip Thin Grip
- Weight 7.7 - 8.2 ounces
- Length: 15 9/16"
- Width: 8 1/8"
- Grip circumference 4 1/8" - length 5 1/4"
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 5-year no dead spot warranty
- Since 1984, all ProLite paddles are manufactured in the USA and meet the USAPA's specifications
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review