Titan Pro - Black Diamond Series (BDS)
*Near perfect 1st quality paddle
*Slight cosmetic imperfection with NO effect on paddle performance
The First in the Black Diamond Series constructed of the finest materials made. This one is different - from the ground up. It's a technological beauty of a paddle - unlike any other ever created. But more than that, it's the first paddle to incorporate woven carbon fibers into the paddle face (you can see the fibers). As the paddle ages, the carbon fiber hairs fray and grab the ball creating even more spin and hold. It’s the best of the best in terms of quality design, materials, workmanship, and performance.
- Core: Top Grade Polymer Honeycomb
- Facing: American Made Woven Carbon Fiber
- PROLITE's exclusive carbon fiber and vibration dampening system helps alleviate chronic tennis elbow and wrist pain through dispersion of energy throughout every fiber of the paddle
- Length: 15 1/2"
- Width: 7 13/16"
- Weight: 7.7-8.2 oz.
- Grip: PROLITE No Sweat Diamond Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4" Length: 5"
- Low Profile Tapered Edge
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA's specifications