As an American manufacturer I greatly appreciate your company. Your customer service ( Carla) is great. I have two prolite titan pros and the paddles are great. They are well made. I play every day and they get good usage. I have demo’d other paddles ( I am a gear head) and the only other paddle I find interesting is the poach advantage. I am anxiously awaiting your new tournament bag.
Titan Pro - Black Diamond Series (Slightly Blemished)
Titan Pro - Black Diamond Series
Slightly Blemished Paddles
*Near perfect 1st quality paddle
*Slight cosmetic imperfection with NO effect on paddle performance
The First in the Black Diamond Series constructed of the finest materials made. Yep, this one is different - from the ground up. It's a technological beauty of a paddle - unlike any other ever created. But more than that, it's the first paddle to incorporate carbon fibers into the paddle face (you can see the fibers). It’s the best of the best in terms of quality design, materials and workmanship. And it’s been a labor of love.
- Core: QuadCore™ Polymer Honeycomb
- Facing: Highest Quality, American Made Carbon Fiber Facing
- PROLITE's exclusive carbon fiber and vibration dampening system helps alleviate chronic tennis elbow and wrist pain through dispersion of energy throughout every fiber of the paddle
- Length: 15 1/2"
- Width: 7 13/16"
- Weight: 7.6-8.2 oz.
- Large paddle face and balanced sweet spot
- Elegant sleek modern look
- Grip: PROLITE No Sweat Diamond Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4" Length: 5"
- MicroEdge™ Guard
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Since 1984, all PROLITE paddles are manufactured in the USA and meet the USAPA's specifications
- Titan Spec Sheet [DOWNLOAD]
- Comparison Chart (DOWNLOAD)
I am extremely happy with this paddle. The ball comes off the paddle really fast and has increased the speed of my overheads and hard hits without compromising touch on soft shots. The grip is awesome and does not get slippery when I perspire. Lastly, the overall appearance of the paddle is favorable, free of cheesy graphics/colors.
Awesome Deal...super back spin shot due to carbon fibers...BTW, I couldn't detect the blemish...