Titan Pro - Black Diamond Series
The First in the Black Diamond Series constructed of the finest materials made. Yep, this one is different - from the ground up. It's a technological beauty of a paddle - unlike any other ever created. But more than that, it's the first paddle to incorporate carbon fibers into the paddle face (you can see the fibers). It’s the best of the best in terms of quality design, materials and workmanship. And it’s been a labor of love.
- Core: QuadCore™ Polymer Honeycomb
- Facing: Highest Quality, American Made Carbon Fiber Facing
- PROLITE's exclusive carbon fiber and vibration dampening system helps alleviate chronic tennis elbow and wrist pain through dispersion of energy throughout every fiber of the paddle
- Length: 15 1/2"
- Width: 7 13/16"
- Weight: 7.6-8.2 oz.
- Grip: PROLITE No Sweat Diamond Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4" Length: 5"
- MicroEdge™ Guard
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA's specifications
- Titan Spec Sheet [DOWNLOAD]
- Comparison Chart (DOWNLOAD)
Del Kauss, the 2018 Men's Senior National Doubles Champion reviews the Titan Pro by PROLITE