Great paddle. Takes a little while to get used to, but every day it gets easier. Dinks are soft, smashes are like rockets. Thank you for the great product.
TITAN Pro - Black Diamond Series
TITAN PRO - Black Diamond Series
The First in the Black Diamond Series constructed of the finest materials made. Yep, this one is different - from the ground up. It's a technological beauty of a paddle - unlike any other ever created. But more than that, it's the first paddle to incorporate carbon fibers into the paddle face (you can see the fibers). It’s the best of the best in terms of quality design, materials and workmanship. And it’s been a labor of love.
- 100% Pure high quality carbon fiber surface means better absorption and enhanced spin.
- Strongest Polymer Core on the market.
- Large paddle face and balanced sweet spot.
- Elegant sleek modern look.
- Quietest paddle for noise restricted communities.
- Extra low profile edge guard for more surface area and consistent feel.
- Ideal for fast net play.
- Since 1984, all ProLite paddles are manufactured in the USA and meet the USAPA's specifications
- "Green Zone" approved for quiet communities
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Light weight from 7.7 oz - 8.2 oz.
- Contoured handle for better grip
- Length 15 1/2" Width 7 13/16"
- Grip circumference 4 1/4" - Grip length 5"
- ProLite's own "No Sweat" Diamond Grip
- Titan Spec Sheet [DOWNLOAD]
Love all my ProLite paddles..always consistent and durable
It took a lot for me to give up my Engage Ultimate for this sweet, sweet Titan, but as an act of faith in my coach, I switched. Sound dramatic? Not really, for those of us who are, well, engaged in the game. I am older now (72) and either I don't have the big bang any more or I'm playing against folks who have learned how to combat the Way of the Banger. So I needed to learn a reproducible control game, using Time instead of Rate to help myself and my partners. This paddle really has made a major difference in my thinking about the game. Its control gives me the time I need to make smarter shots. Not faster (*sigh*). Smarter. Which means, Better Results. So, thank you for the paddle (although of course I paid for it). Seems to me like older blokes ought to give it serious consideration. I'm glad I did.
I have probably owned 20 or so paddles since I started playing pickleball 2.5 years ago. This is my favorite so far. I immediately loved it from the first few hits. Weight balance is perfect for my game, not head heavy or too head light. Great combination of control and power. I also really like Prolites handle shape, 4 sided verses most everyone else's 8 sided tennis racket shape. Lays in my hand really nice and is easy to grip. Thanks for an awesome paddle.
Compared to Paddletec & Engage paddles, this paddle should sell for $175.00, by the way — it doesn’t !! Buy it now, seriously, now (where’s the wallet/purse?)
Used the paddle for two weeks. Found it to be light and reactive.. I maintained my power and gained increased control.
Great paddle switched from my Z5 which I really like after trying a buddy's Titan.More power a little heavier much more spin and easy to use at the net.Very pleased so far.
Still learning about the paddle. It has better control than my prior paddle, and if I am not concentrating a lot more power. Controlling the power is my biggest challenge at this stage. I have only used the paddle for one (1) week and am still not over the learning curve.